Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bored in Arkansas

We're still here in Little Rock, and we're still bored, but now that I have BIG DADDY, I am very happy!!! Thank you, Julie, Sean, Molly, and Brennan! Today we're going to a free BBQ in fron tof the hotel. There have been a lot of free meals lately, and there's a room in the lobby that has all this free food and other things. Jacin just called, saying that he's very bored--I don't blame him. He doesn't have anything; no TV, no PlayStation, no computer, no DVD player, no AIR! Wow.
The fish just left Reeo's. I bet Reeo and Papa are very lonely right about now; they have been used to having people there for two months! We had a few months full of people in April, too, so we know how that is. We had Grandma Mary for a month, then the Goodales, then Reeo and Julie.
Well, I gotta go finish watching Big Daddy! I LOVE that movie!!!
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
The Morrisons

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Jacquelyn, I miss your blog posts. I hope you have internet soon. Hope you're having fun in Florida! Love Dee-dee

8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home