Sunday, August 14, 2005

July 24- Another day with Molly

Me, Molly, and Jacin in the pool. (Picture taken by Jennifer Morrison)
Brennan! And his watering can! (Picture taken by Jennifer Morrison)
Molly and Cooper. (Picture taken by Jacquelyn Morrison)
Me and Cooper (Picture taken by Molly McCown).

July 24, 2005- Another day with Molly
Molly woke me up at 6. We had donuts for breakfast and then went for a walk to the bookstore to get ice cream. I got black rasberry (my absolute FAVORITE!) and Molly got Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Then we got Molly a HARDCOVER copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for $8.50!! And we also got her a HP poster book for $2! And most importantly, NO TAX! Now THAT is something I could get used to... Then Molly and I stopped by Jeremy and Tammy's to see them and Cooper. We took pictures with Cooper! He's so cute! Molly and I went to the prak and back to her house again. Overall, it was really fun and I love hanging out with Molly. It's kinda weird because over the course of the vacation, I was either with people at least three times my age or half my age! But it was fun.
We left for Reeo's (with Brennan yelling, "Grammypapa, grammypapa!"). We had lunch and went in the pool. Papa asked us if we wanted ice cream. The absolute WORST day to ask that, seeing as we had already HAD ice cream that day. But, us being kids, we said sure. We went to Memories, and I got Red Rasberry Sorbet (MMMm!) and Molly got coffee. I didn't even know she LIKEd coffee! I mean, seriously, she's 8! then we went to get in the car. There were 5 black cars lined up in front of Memories, so I opened the door of "ours." There was a bike in the backseat, and I was thinking how it could've gotten there in 5 minutes. Then some guy came up to me and was like, "Wrong car." I'm so stupid sometimes... Molly hurt her side because she was laughing and fell into the car and banged into the DVD player.
At Reeo's, Molly and I played the scare game in the theater because it's really dark in there. Molly and Brennan had to leave then. I worked on Reeo's Goblet of Fire synopsis (which I sadly have not finished yet, Reeo...). Then we all "retired to Reeo's room," as Reeo puts it.

The Morrisons

Or (because it was mostly about me because I didn't really SEE any other Morrison that day) just Jacquelyn


I might not be able to update until next weekend because Mom has this really dumb rule that we can't go ont he computer during the week. Luckily, I probably won't have homework tomorrow, so I can weasel an hour or two out of her... During my busy school year, I usually have to wait a whole flipping week without the computer. And knowing how much I like to go on message boards, things will be pretty backed up on there.

I might get Mom to update. Then again... naaah. She won't do it right. I don't TRUST her to do it right. So you'll just have to wait a week. Toodeloo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home