Sunday, August 14, 2005

JESSE MCCARTNEY CONCERT!

As you may know, my dad took me and my friend Gillian to a Jesse McCartney concert on August 9th. It was the best night of my life! I REALLY WISH I had some pictures here to show you, but sadly, I don't... Jesse McCartney Online is not currently working, but when it does I will put some pictures on here. They're bound to have some because they come up with pictures of EVERYTHING! Anyway, it was SO much better than the CD! They added a lot of guitar and drums, so it was more rock-ish. I loved that. My friend Gillian was literally in tears when he called this girl up on stage and sang to her and stuff. Silly Gillian. She's obviously never been to a concert before...
If you want to hear somewhat what the concert sounded like, go to www.hollywoodrecords.go.com/jessemccartney/. Click enter site if it doesn't automatically come up. Click on MEDIA and then Beautiful Soul (TRL). That was from when he performed on MTV's TRL (Total Request Live). It's the closest I could get, but it's still acoustic, so it's only an acoustic guitar and him singing. But that's what he sounds like live with the exception that the screaming was about a million times louder.

Also, Jacin and I started school Friday. It was fun, and I have a lot of classes with a lot of my friends, but they messed up my schedule. I have TWO history classes! One gifted, one non-gifted, and no PE. So I've gotta get that fixed... Other than that, it went well. I also slept over my friend's that night after the movie at the library (they have a movie every second Friday in a month).

Well, I gotta go now because I have to watch a NEW episode of The Suite Life! Here's a picture for those who have absolutely NO idea who the Sprouse twins are (my latest obsession):

http://www.zonesprouse.net/pics_05sumtca_big_22.jpg

Here is a 15 second clip of the show. Reeo, you haven't seen it.

http://www.tslzone.com/v2/videos.php?video=10&episode=12

And here is a 58 second clip of the show. Reeo, you have NOT seen this one. It's funny.

http://www.tslzone.com/v2/videos.php?video=17&episode=13

Okay, well, I must go now!

This was mainly about Jacquelyn, so I will not call it from The Morrisons.

Jacquelyn ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home