Thursday, September 01, 2005

House is fine

We got a call from Dad. Our house is fine, except for 30 shingles and the fence, but luckily, those things can be fixed. Play-Doh is alive and healthy. Dad and Jacin slept in their own beds last night. The only thing that's stopping us from going back is the fact that there's no electricity, so it's incredibly hot. Dad said I would hate it. So we will probably be here for another week, he says.
Kid are supposed to be going to school wherever they are. Mom says I don't have to because that's probably for kids who don't really do well and aren't in gifted. They also say that teachers should report to the nearest school to help out. Those schools are supposed to accept all teachers and students, no matter what. I think that's pathetic, because all the schools are going to be too crowded!
We are going to Waffle House for dinner tonight, and I will update this sometime tomorrow!

The Morrisons

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you; anti-abortion in respect to info on anti-abortion

5:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Thanks for the baby Jen. I am taking it with me. Hopefully you will still be coming to Nevis and if you do could you bring me some beads. I passed on your message to Mom. Take care of yourselves. Love, Dani :-)

3:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home