Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Little Rock, Arkansas

Okay, now that we're all calm...
I just wanted to let you all know that we're fine, safe, and in a hotel. Not the greatest hotel ever, but it's okay. We're in Little Rock, Arkansas, staying in a Holiday Inn Express. The good thing is that there's a really awesome pool over at the Holiday Inn, so we've been over there a few times. Jacin and I have basically been in the room, watching TV. This TV is probably the most pathetic excuse for a TV I've ever seen! It doesn't even have any kid channels! They have like TBS so I can watch friends, but Jacin and I were stuck watching Seinfeld and Will and Grace. Mom was like, "I don't know if I want you watching this... but what the heck, there's nothing else." So we've been bored out of our minds. On the way here, Jacin broke the TV in the car, and two DVD's got stuck in there, so we had to buy a screwdriver and get them out. So now we have a DVD player, and we're renting BIG DADDY today! (If there is anyone who has not yet bought me a present, please get me the Big Daddy DVD! I've been looking all over, but it's a 1999 movie, so it's hard to find. Adam Sandler and Dylan and Cole Sprouse when they were 6!) Jacin and Dad are gone to go check out whether we have a house or not today. I only hope Play-Doh is fine... and that I can use my computer soon. My dad is ONLY letting me do this because I told him it was for family. But I can't check Mugglenet or anything!!! Hmm... if anyone could possibly go on Mugglenet for me and copy & paste the news on the home page for me in an e-mail to my mom, PLEASE do that! It would be greatly appreciated...

So I will update as soon as I have more info regarding our house and our cat later... that is, IF somebody gets me that Mugglenet news. I NEED it. All you would have to do is go to www.mugglenet.com and copy and paste all the news on the home page (highlight all information, right click [or left click for Reeo], and click copy. Then paste into an e-mail to my mom! Thank you!

The Morrisons (Jacquelyn)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Thanks for the update Jacqui. Tell your Dad to keep letting you do this so we know what is happening to you. I am also updating my blog with any info on your progress. I added a link to your blog too. Hope you don't mind! Keep safe!
De-de

2:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home