Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bananas

I named this post "bananas" because there is a banana sitting right next to me. I'm watching Dawson's Creek, which I have discovered as a very good show. Papa just called, but Mom's not here, so I'll have her call him back later. We're going out to Waffle House for dinner, so that'll be fun. I guess I will be posting on here a LOT, considering there's nothing much else to do. Uh... I think I'm all written out! We haven't really done anything today. Maybe I'll go down and see Grandma and Grandpa after Dawson's Creek is over because Mom is shopping at the grocery store. So I'll be back later when I actually have something to write about!

The Morrisons (Jacquelyn)

"Ronald Weasley! How DARE you steal that car! I am ABSOLUTELY disgusted! Your father is now facing an inquiry at work, and it's entirely your fault! If you put another TOE out of line, we'll bring you STRAIGHT HOME!"
Haha, that was my favorite quote. Jacin and I say it all the time. It's Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Hi Jacquelyn, I can hear you and Jacin reciting HP as you are following Lynda and me at Swazey Parkway. Hope you brought HP along for the ride. Love ya. REEO from N. H.

1:47:00 PM  
Blogger The 4 Jays said...

Haha, yeah. And yes, I brought all the movies and one book (I couldn't fit them all...).

5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home