Saturday, August 20, 2005

July 25- Walking with the ladies

July 25- Walking with the ladies

I got up at 6 to og "walking with the ladies." Jacin went too. Most of the time we were quoting Harry Potter, which I think drove Reeo and Linda insane.
Julie dropped Brennan off at Reeo's, and we played with him. Then Mom and Jacin left for the beach. So I stayed and played with Brennan. He loved it when I chased him around the house saying, "I'm gonna get you!" Haha. He still says. "Hi Jacquelyn, hi Grammy" every five minutes. It's cute. Great Grammy and Linda came over for lunch while Brennan was napping. We talked about the stupid things we used to do a long time ago, including one I've never heard: Great Grammy once pretended she was mentally retarded, going "Duuuh" and all that. It was funny. They left after Brennanwoke up, and I went on Neopets to rank up some points for Molly. I was under strict orders from her that I's better get her 5,000 NP before she came over. So I did that while Reeo took Brennan out to "pat the tractor." FOUR TIMES. He loved it! then we brought him in the pool. It was fun. He had another nap, while Reeo and played Polish Poker, and then Julie came to pick up Brennan.
Mom and I went to pick up Molly from her house. We got Subway and went home. Then we played Neopets for a while. Molly wanted to read my magazines, so I let her. Molly didn't know who any of the stars were; we just kind of agreed on how ugly the clothes were. Then we went to bed, getting ready for a fun day at the mall the next day. At least, we thought...


Sorry I didn't have any pictures from this day.

The Morrisons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home