Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No, we have NOT disappeared...






Picture Numero One: THE WORLDS'S LARGEST POTATO! Okay, maybe not the WORLD's... but it's the biggest one I've ever seen!

Picture Numero Two: Me and my friend Brittany acting really stupid.

Picture Numero Three: Jacin... with MY face!Haha. I love it.

Picture Numero Four: Me and Dad at the festival thingy. Funny story about that picture... This guy actually ASKED Dad, "Is this your girlfriend or your wife?" I was like, DUDE, 30 YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE!

Picture Numero Five: My friend Gillian killing my friend Amy. Seriously, she's dead now. Nah, she's not. Just kidding. That was actually an invisible ink water gun that I won at the target practice booth (dead on shot, man!). It comes out blue, but dries clear.

We haven't been up to anything exciting lately... I mean, we've been kinda busy. School is great. Jacin and I both got straight A's on our mid-terms. I just got my ORAL book report over with... and my teacher actually complimented me and told the class it was a great example of what she expects! Wow, cool. Uh... we got candy from Reeo! And thank you for the receipt for the Friends DVD, Reeo. I got Season 9, and it's been keeping me occupied for the past few days.

I'll get back to you when something important happens, and if I don't update by this Sunday, assume I'm dead. Okay, don't assume I'm dead. Because I will most likely forget to update before Sunday. So I will try as soon as possible.

The Morrisons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home