Thursday, August 04, 2005

July 21- Seeing Molly and Cooper



The first picture is of Cooper and me. The second picture is my absolute FAVORITE picture of Cooper EVER! He's so cute.

July 21, 2005
After we woke up, Reeo and I went down to Dunkin Donuts to get donuts and coffee.
We all just hung around the house until Aunt Linda showed up with Amber. Amber was very shy at first, but we eventually got her talking. We went to the water feature to feed the "pish."
They left, and Mom and I went to drop Jacin off at Luke's house. We went in and talked to Heather. Luke's friend Eric was there, and so was Heather's scrapbooking friend (or "crapbooking," as Lucas calls it) Taylor. She's my age.
After Heather's, Mom and I went to go visit Donna. We saw Kayla (she's gonna be a SENIOR!!!). Kayla had to wake Donna up because she was sleeping while the kids were takign a nap. We sat outside and talkeduntil the boys got up. I met Jack and Austin, who were so funny, and then Brennan came out. He's changed a LOT! And he knew my name even before he saw me! Now he has a lot of blonde hair, and he can talk a lot. He also had a burn on his face from Donna's couch. The kids basically BURIEd me in blankets and pillows.
At 5, Jeremy and Tammy showed up with Cooper. I played with Cooper for a while, and then Julie, Sean, Molly, and Brennan came. Molly was surprised to see me, because they hadn't told her I would be there. For dinner, we had leftover canneloni (again, blame it on my mom), oriental coleslaw, ribs (Reeo's ribs are the best!), and pasta salad.
For the rest of the night, I was playing with Molly on Neopets, and Brennan was following me around, "Hi Jaquelyn, hi Jacquelyn!" Molly invited me to sleep over after her party on Saturday.
I pretty much frced Reeo to watch the entire tape of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody I have. The was... indifferent... to the show. She thought it was funny in a way, but still dumb. I guess she's right, but I still like it!

More later!

The Morrisons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home