Sunday, December 11, 2005

What we've been up to lately

Soooooo, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long, long time--I've been busy! I've had basketball practice every day, and we've had two games (won 1 lost 1). Mom had her Christmas party last night, so Dad took Jacin and I to see Harry Potter! We thought the girls would still be here when we got back because it was still 9:30, but they were already gone! What a lame party... But Mom got this awesome massage/heat thing that you put on a chair or in the car.
Today we're taking our Christmas picture. Joy. I really hate Christmas pictures because they always turn out really bad. My idea was that we could just have Play-Doh in it and call it done. Of course not. So here's some pictures of what some of us have been up to. Notice Mom and Dad are in none of them. There's ME before the dance, in front of the Christmas tree. Mom made me go through this whole picture-taking thing.
From left to right: my friends Jennifer, Amy, me, and Gillian. We met up with some other people there.
Aww look, it's Play-Doh. Would that make a great Christmas picture or what? Maybe photoshop our faces in there....
This is just a random picture of random people at the dance. From RIGHT to LEFT: Bailey (in green), Gillian (in red), some guy I don't know, some girl I don't know, Brenden (in blue), and some other people.
And there is Jacin's birthday party. I uploaded these pictures in order of which they were taken, but somehow this one (the first one taken) turned up last. I don't know why... But anyway, so those are Jacin's friends. From Left to Right: Josh, Gerard, Austin (half of his head), Jacin, Brenden (a different Brenden from above), Christian, Taylor.

Let's see... what HAVE we been doing? I guess nothing, really. Jacin and I both started basketball. He lost his first two games, and I won 1, lost 1. Mom is excited about Nevis, and Dad, Jacin, and I are getting ready for skiing in California!

And just now, I notice that the bottom of this page says, "Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail." Thanks for telling me NOW. Why the heck did they put that at the bottom of the page? I think it might've been better to put that on the top, but noooooooo. Oh well. I shall try it right now.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
The Morrisons

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Thanks for the update chickie. It's about time!!! Sounds like life is getting back to normal down there. Have fun in California and be nice to your Dad tomorrow...it's his birthday!!! We'll send your Mom back with a tan. See ya later. Be good! Love ya, Dee-dee :-)

4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home