Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Intro

Hello, this is our blog. We will be recording our daily adventures here. Two years ago, we moved to Louisiana from New Hampshire. (By the way, Jacquelyn is the writer here.) I'll tell you the rest of our "exciting life story" when I get the chance because right now we're in New Hampshire visiting relatives. It's been a great visit so far, but today we're trying to get a family picture with all 8 cousins. Boy, it'll be funny to see how that turns out... I will update more when we get home. Home, home. As in, in Louisiana. Great. And we also start school in 10 DAYS! PREPOSTEROUS! But as Reeo says, life goes on. So... *changes voice to weird voice* I vill be back! Cackle, cackle.
The Morrisons

3 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Hey Jacquelyn, I like your blog! Keep updating so we can see what you're up to.

9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Hi Jacquelyn, I just read your blog, good work. Hope you keep at it. Miss you, miss you. Love ya REEO

2:11:00 PM  
Blogger The 4 Jays said...

Hey thanks. Cool! I updated some more too!

7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home